CBCHS is a registered NDIS Provider offering a wide range of services to support people with a disability to live fulfilled and happy lives.
As part of an integrated health and wellbeing service, we have been providing specialist disability services for 30 years and take pride in the caring approach we offer our clients.
We support people with all levels of disability to achieve their goals and aspirations and can provide services 7 days a week, 7am – 10pm. Talk to us about your needs!
Our Adult Community Options (ACO) program provides group or individual programs in both centre-based and community settings. We work closely with each client, and their family or carer, to develop an individual plan to meet their unique needs and interests.
Activities and programs include:
- Daily Living – including cooking, communication skills, sensory awareness and travel training
- Physical Wellbeing – such as physical therapy, sport & fitness and swimming & hydrotherapy
- Work & Learning – including computer & ipad training, numeracy & literacy and work skills
- Recreation & Social Participation – including general outings, volunteering and art & craft
- As well as any other activities identified by you!
Clients require an approved NDIS Plan to access our services through the NDIS.
Clients are responsible for the costs associated with activities such as entry fees, equipment, materials and transport. Costs will be documented in a Service Agreement and invoiced monthly.
How to access this service
Anyone can make a referral to ACO (i.e. the client themselves, their carer or family member, a Case Manager or Service Coordinator).
Once a referral is made, a meeting will be arranged to establish a Service Agreement and schedule of supports in line with the client’s goals.
Book an appointment
To book an appointment or for more information, please phone.