Our Physiotherapists work with people of all ages to manage pain and prevent disease.
All of our services are part of a comprehensive integrated Allied Health Team which can also refer you to other services and group activities to help improve health, wellbeing and social connection.
Our Physiotherapy Services include:
- Individual assessment and treatment for people with movement problems
- A Paediatric Service for babies and children 0-18 years
- Aquatic Physiotherapy Program based at Connect Health & Community in Bentleigh, with transport available from Mentone
- Strength Training Program using light weights for people wanting to increase muscle mass, improve balance and prevent falls
- Gentle Exercise Groups at Parkdale, Chelsea and Clarinda
- Suited to those with Osteoporosis, Diabetes and some forms of Arthritis.
Classes are supervised by a Physiotherapist to assist mobility, strength, coordination, balance and breathing.
This service is available to everyone, however priority access is given to Health Care and Pension Card Holders.
Our Physiotherapy service is a registered NDIS Therapeutic Support.
Fees range between $10 (for Health Care and Pension Card holders) and $90 depending on your financial circumstances.
Book an appointment
To book an appointment or for more information, please phone.