Services focus on client-centred care which includes comprehensive assessment, individual consultation, group programs and ongoing support.
All of our services are part of a comprehensive integrated Allied Health Team which can also refer you to other services and group activities to help improve health, wellbeing and social connection.
Diabetes Education Group Programs are run over an eight-week period. Topics covered include:
- What is Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Management of high and low blood glucose levels
- The importance of exercise
- Psychological impact
- Foot care and prevention of injury
- Dental health
- Good health for the future and self-management
- Good nutrition and dietary management
This service is available to everyone, however priority access is given to Health Care and Pension Card Holders.
Fees range between $10 (for Health Care and Pension Card holders) and $90 depending on your financial circumstances.
Book an appointment
To book an appointment or for more information, please phone.