Our Dental Service in Parkdale is staffed by an experienced and friendly team offering quality, low-cost dental care to eligible clients.
Please note: during lockdowns we are only able to provide emergency dental treatement in line with COVID-19 restrictions.
Our standard dental services include:
- Emergency dental care including management of dental trauma, facial swelling, tooth ache etc.
- General check-up and treatment planning (waiting list applies)
- Preventative dental care for adults and children
- Scale and clean
- Gum disease management
- Root canal treatments
- X rays- including intra oral and OPG
- Full and Partial dentures (waiting list applies)
- Appropriate referral to specialist services where necessary
- Must be a resident of Victoria
- All children 0–12 years
- All children 0-17 years who have a Health Care or Pension Card or are dependants of card holders or eligible Child dental benefit schedule (CDBS) clients
- All children 0-17 years in residential care provided by Department of Human Services
- People 18 years and over with a health care or Pension Card
The following groups have priority access:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people (free prioritised treatment is available, even without concession card)
- Homeless people and those at risk of homelessness
- Pregnant women
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- Registered clients of mental health and disability services
Please go to our fees page to see the costs for this service.
Private Dental Clinic
A private dental service is available for non-concession card holders. This is open to all members of the public at affordable prices. Please call 0421 069 890 for further details.
Book an Appointment
To book an appointment, please phone between 8.00 am to 4.30 pm Monday – Friday