Due to COVID-19, the CBCHS Dental Service is mainly providing emergency dental care to eligible clients at this time. We are also providing some general dental services to clients whose treatment has been postposed since March.
Please contact our team on 8587 0350 to determine if you are eligible for dental treatment at this time.
Emergency care is available in the following circumstances:
- If you are in acute dental pain
- have facial swelling
- had an accident and damaged your teeth
- or you have a referral from a GP
- Must be a resident of Victoria
- All children 0–12 years
- All children 0-17 years who have a Health Care or Pension Card or are dependants of card holders
- All children 0-17 years in residential care provided by Department of Human Services
- People 18 years and over with a health care or Pension Card
The following groups have priority access:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people (free prioritised treatment is available, even without concession card)
- Homeless people and those at risk of homelessness
- Pregnant women
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- Registered clients of mental health and disability services
Please go to our fees page to see the costs for this service.
Book an Appointment
To book an appointment, please phone between 8.00 am to 4.30 pm Monday – Friday