We offer low cost and free (where applicable) dental treatment for eligible clients. As an accredited Oral Health Provider, we apply the same high standards as private dentists.
We provide a range of dental services to meet individual needs including:
- Emergency dental care (relief of pain)
- Check ups
- Preventative advice and treatments
- Gum treatment
- Root canal treatments
- Extractions, including wisdom teeth
- Full and partial dentures
- Digital X-rays, including OPG
Referrals to dental specialists can also be arranged. Waiting lists apply for general dental care and dentures for adults (over 18 years).
We also have a low-cost private dental clinic operating on Saturdays. This clinic is open to the public and bulk bills for eligible children under the Medicare Child Dental Benefit Scheme (CDBS) and accepts private health funds, Department of Veteran Affair (DVA) cards, etc. For enquiries regarding the private dental clinic please call 0421 069 890.
- Must be a resident of Victoria
- All children 0–12 years
- All children 0-17 years who have a Health Care or Pension Card or are dependants of card holders
- All children 0-17 years in residential care provided by Department of Human Services
- People 18 years and over with a health care or Pension Card
The following groups have priority access:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Homeless people and those at risk of homelessness
- Pregnant women
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- Registered clients of mental health and disability services
Please go to our fees page to see the costs for this service.
Book an Appointment
To book an appointment, please phone between 8.30 am to 4.00 pm Monday – Friday