We are committed to:
- Zero tolerance of child abuse
- Taking all allegations and concerns very seriously and having robust systems and processes in place to protect children from abuse
- The cultural safety of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, the cultural safety of children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and to providing a safe environment for children with a disability
- Our code of conduct on how to behave when working with and around children that all staff, students and volunteers must agree to abide by and sign
- Providing training and education to ensure that everyone understands their responsibilities
- Rigorous recruitment practices to ensure that appropriately qualified and skilled people are employed to work with children
- Having risk management strategies in place to identify, assess and take steps to minimise potential child safety risks and concerns
- Having staff appointed to support employees and to oversee, monitor and review all practices and policies around child safety
Everyone working at Central Bayside Community Health is responsible for the care and protection of children and reporting information about child abuse. We will ensure that our systems protect children from abuse, and will take all allegations and concerns very seriously and respond to them consistently in line with the organisation’s policies and procedures.
You can contact us by emailing email@example.com regarding any concerns you may have.
For more information on the Child Safe Standards, visit the Commission For Children and Young People website