Our Dieticians assist and motivate people to make lifestyle changes which will improve their health or manage medical conditions through sensible eating, regular exercise and a positive outlook.
Our Dietetics Team are Accredited Practicing Dietitians and members of the Dietitians Association of Australia. They work as part of a comprehensive Allied Health Team and can refer clients to other services and group activities to help achieve their health and wellbeing goals.
Our Dietitians can assist with:
- Diabetes education – dietary information and support
- Weight management, including recovery from eating disorders
- Cardiac disease – hyperlipidaemias (high cholesterol), hypertension
- Gastrointestinal disorders, food allergies and intolerances
- Antenatal and postnatal nutrition
- Healthy eating for all age groups, from birth through to older age
- Health promotion
This service is available to everyone, however priority access is given to Health Care and Pension Card Holders.
Our Dietetics Service is a registered NDIS Therapeutic Support.
Fees range between $10 (for Health Care and Pension Card holders) and $90 depending on your financial circumstances.
Book an appointment
To book an appointment or for more information, please phone.