Our dietitians are all accredited and members of the Dietitians Association of Australia. They work as part of a comprehensive Allied Health Team and can refer clients to other services and group activities to help achieve their health and wellbeing goals.
Our dietitians use evidence-based medical nutrition therapy to assist with:
- Diabetes (all types)
- Cardiovascular disease – dyslipidaemia (abnormal cholesterol), hypertension, stroke
- Healthy eating for all age groups, from birth through to older age
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Paediatric nutrition including antenatal and postnatal
- Nutritional deficiencies, e.g. Iron deficiency anaemia
- Bone Health – osteoporosis, osteoarthritis
- Recovery from eating disorders
This service is available to everyone, however priority access is given to Health Care and Pension Card Holders.
Our Dietetics Service is a registered NDIS Therapeutic Support.
Fees range between $10 (for Health Care and Pension Card holders) and $90 per visit, depending on your financial circumstances.
Our dietetics service runs from Monday to Friday across our Parkdale, Chelsea and Clarinda sites.
Book an appointment
To book an appointment or for more information, please phone.