If you think your situation is an emergency, a serious medical issue or risk to personal safety, you should always call 000 immediately or go to an emergency department at a hospital.
Please note CBCHS does not provide GP or emergency services.
Call 000 or contact your nearest hospital or medical centre if you need immediate medical attention.
- Frankston Hospital Emergency – 2 Hastings Road, Frankston: 9784 7777
- Sandringham Hospital Emergency – 193 Bluff Rd, Sandringham: 9076 1470
- Maternal and Child Health Line: 13 22 29
- Nurse on Call: 1300 60 60 24
- After Hours GP Helpline: 1800 022 222
HAVING TROUBLE COPING?
CBCHS offers a wide range of Counselling and Alcohol & Other Drug Services for anyone who is having trouble coping.
If you think your situation is an emergency, you should always call 000 or go to an emergency department at a hospital. The following help lines and services are also available:
- Life Line: 13 11 14
- Kids Helpline: 1800 55 1800
- Parent Line: 13 22 89
- Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467
- Beyond Blue: 1300 22 4636
- Open Arms – Veterans & Families Counselling: 1800 011 046
If you, or someone you know, is experiencing family violence help is available.
If you are in immediate danger, call 000 (Victoria Police) otherwise contact one of the support services below:
Support services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- safe steps– 1800 015 188 – for women and children who are victims of family violence
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line– 1800 806 292 – for victims of sexual assault
Other support services
- The Orange Door– 1800 319 355 – Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (excluding public holidays) – family violence intake point for women, children and young people
- Berry Street– 9450 4700 – Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm – for women and children who are victims of family violence
- Wayss – 03 9791 6111 – Family Violence & Housing Support for South-East Melbourne
- Good Shepherd – Good Shepherd provide safety and connections that help women, girls and families live fulfilling lives
- SECASA – 03 9594 2289 – sexual assault and family violence service
- Family Life – Specialist family service provider working with vulnerable children, families & communities (Please note this is not a crisis centre)
- Elizabeth Morgan House – 03 9403 9400 – Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm & Friday 9am-4pm – Aboriginal Women’s Service that are able to provide refuge accommodation and specialist family violence services to women and their children.
- inTouch – 03 9413 6500 – Family violence service that works with women from migrant and refugee backgrounds, their families and their communities in Victoria (Please note this in not a crisis centre)
Support services for men
- Victims of Crime Helpline– 1800 819 817 or text 0427 767 891 – 8am to 11pm every day – for adult male victims of family violence and victims of violent crime
- Men’s Referral Service– 1300 766 491 – 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday; 9am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday – for men seeking assistance for their violent behaviour