Your feedback is vital to ensure we offer the highest quality service.
If you have a compliment, complaint, idea or suggestion, you can share your feedback in the following ways:
- Complete the online form below
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 8587 0200 and ask to speak to a General Manager
- Write to us – you can use the feedback forms in our reception areas or send a letter to: Quality and Compliance Coordinator, Central Bayside Community Health Services, 335 Nepean Hwy, Parkdale VIC 3195.
Alternatively, you can lodge a complaint with the relevant commissioner:
- The Health Complaints Commissioner (For any person receiving a Primary Health Service)
- The Disability Services Commissioner (Adult Community Options clients)
- The Aged Care Complaints Commissioner (Any person over 65 receiving a CBCHS service)
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission (NDIS Funded Clients)
NDIS participants seeking to make a complaint or engage a disability advocate can find further information via the links below:
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission – how to make a complaint
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission – disability advocacy
For information on how to engage with the Disability Royal Commission for people with a disability experiencing violence, abuse, neglect or exploitation, please click here.
Your feedback helps us continually improve our services.
Please be assured that your comments will in no way disadvantage or jeopardise the care you receive from CBCHS.