Your feedback is vital to ensure we offer the highest quality service.
If you have a compliment, complaint, idea or suggestion, you can share your feedback in the following ways:
- Complete the online form below
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Phone 8587 0200 and ask to speak to a General Manager
- Write to us – you can use the feedback forms in our reception areas or send a letter to: Quality and Compliance Coordinator, Central Bayside Community Health Services, 335 Nepean Hwy, Parkdale VIC 3195.
Alternatively, you can lodge a complaint with the relevant commissioner:
- The Health Complaints Commissioner
(Any person receiving a Primary Health Service)
- The Disability Services Commissioner
- The Aged Care Complaints Commissioner
(Any person over 65 receiving a CBCHS service)
Your feedback helps us continually improve our services.
Please be assured that your comments will in no way disadvantage or jeopardise the care you receive from CBCHS.