These may include skin and nail problems, foot and ankle injuries, foot complications related to Diabetes and other medical conditions and problems with gait (the way a person walks) or walking.
The aim of Podiatry is to assess and address the factors causing foot problems and provide advice on ways clients can safely manage the issue.
All of our services are part of a comprehensive integrated Allied Health Team which can also refer you to other services and group activities to help improve health, wellbeing and social connection.
Our Podiatrists offer a range of services including:
- Footwear Assessment
- Diabetes Education including assessment of nerve function and blood circulation
- Assessment of skin conditions
- Prescription of orthotics/pressure relieving insoles
- Biomechanical Assessment including gait analysis, joint and muscle testing
- Toenail cutting service
- Self-care education and advice
This service is available to everyone, however priority access is given to Health Care and Pension Card Holders.
Our Podiatry Service is a registered NDIS therapeutic support service.
Fees range between $10 (for Health Care and Pension Card holders) and $90 depending on your financial circumstances.
Book an appointment
To book an appointment or for more information, please phone.