Do you live, work or study in the community where Central Bayside Community Health provides services? Are you a volunteer, client or carer for a client of CBCHS?
If you answered yes and you are over 18 years of age, you are invited to become a member for free.
Why become a Member?
As a member you can support us in the following ways:
- Join our commitment to better health, wellbeing and support for our community
- Help shape the direction of Central Bayside Community Health Services
- Be an example of community participation and engagement
- Attend forums, meetings and events
- Vote on important decisions when needed
Membership entitles you to:
- Receive our Quarterly Newsletter
- Be eligible to vote in Board of Directors Elections
- Receive an invitation to the Annual General Meeting or any Special General Meetings