Our experienced in-house team of integrated allied health professionals, provide a variety of capacity building therapeutic supports to help you achieve your goal of living a healthy, happy and independent life. We offer consultations over the phone, online video conference or face-to-face – in the comfort of your home or at our clinic.
- Occupational Therapy: Our occupational therapists support you to build skills for independent living. They provide support with home modifications, accessing specialist daily living equipment and adapting to life transitions that impact mobility.
- Physiotherapy: Our experienced physiotherapists support you to live a happier and healthier life with enhanced mobility and pain management strategies and exercises tailored to your specific needs.
- Speech Pathology: Our speech pathologists assist you to enhance your communication skills and your ability to safely swallow food and drinks. They also provide advice around mealtime support and communication training for carers.
- Dietetics: Our dietitians assess your medical conditions and design a nutritious diet plan to improve your eating habits and enhance your overall health and wellbeing.
- Podiatry: Our podiatrists support with skin and nail problems, foot and ankle injuries, complications due to medical conditions such as diabetes, gait or walking issues, footwear assessment and toenail cutting service
- Allied Health Assistants: Our allied health assistants work under the supervision of an allied health professional, supporting you to consolidate recommended skills and strategies to enhance your independence and quality of life.
💲Service available for NDIS or self-funded clients