Our in-home support service allows individuals with a disability to receive caring support with daily living skills at home or with travel and social outings in the community, supporting you to achieve your goal of living a happy and independent life.
Whether you need support for a few hours a day or full day, our experienced and trusted disability support team are available for support from 6am to 10pm every day
- We work with you to understand your support needs, such as:
- Independent living skills such as self care and personal hygiene, getting ready for the day, cooking meals, daily household tasks, money handling, shopping etc.
- Support with movement and medication including hoist and transfer assistance, PEG feeding, administrating midazolam, epilepsy and diabetes management etc.
- Keeping fit, safe and active
- Support with recreational and social activities
- Support with social commitments, medical appointments and community activities
- Any other support needs that enable you to fulfil your unique goals and aspirations
- We support people with varying level of abilities, from independent to high and complex support needs – we match our friendly and experienced support staff to suit your specific needs.
- Over the years, our experienced support team have developed expertise in providing specialist care to individuals with intellectual disability, autism, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, epilepsy, sensory, physical or complex needs.
- We take time to understand you and your life goals and pro-actively develop positive support strategies to enhance your quality of life.
💲Service available for NDIS or self-funded clients