The service is available for children with difficulties in the following areas:
- Babies with a positional head turn, neck tightness or a flattened head
- Crawling or walking
- Help to achieve milestones such as rolling, crawling, walking
- Toe walking
- Posture of the body, spine, hips, knees and feet
- Balance and co-ordination
- Muscle and joint pain and injuries
- Strength and stamina
What services do we provide?
Families who access the service will be invited to an initial appointment. During this appointment we will discuss parents’ concerns, goals and priorities.
Depending on the needs of the child, a range of service options will be offered such as:
- Assessment and support for children with developmental delays
- Activity ideas and resources for home, school or childcare/kinder
- Individual appointments
- Information on community programs
- Referral to another service
Who can access this service?
Children aged 0-12 years
Do I need a referral?
No, please contact us and make an appointment
Please go to our fees page to see the costs for this service.