We work closely with family members, teachers and other professionals to encourage a collaborative approach and ensure that the child and family feel supported.
Counselling and assessment is available for a range of areas. Some examples include:
- Adaptive functioning (self-care and independent functioning)
- Challenging behaviours
- Family issues
- Learning issues
- Resilience and coping
- School readiness
- School refusal
- Self-esteem and assertiveness
- Sleep difficulties
What services do we provide?
Families who access the service will be invited to an initial appointment. During this appointment we will discuss parents’ concerns, goals and priorities.
Depending on the needs of the child, a range of service options will be offered such as:
- Assessment and support for children with developmental delays
- Activity ideas and resources for home, school or childcare/kinder
- Individual or group therapy appointments
- Information on community programs
- Referral to another service
Who can access this service?
Children aged 0-12 years
Do I need a referral?
No, please contact us and make an appointment
Please go to our fees page to see the costs for this service.