CBCHS is partnering with local Councils and the Southern Melbourne Primary Care Partnership to deliver two free community bystander action training workshops during the 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Based Violence campaign.
The training will help people promote respect for women in our community and learn practical skills to:
- Challenge behaviour that reinforces sexist beliefs and stereotypes
- Safely intervene when you witness disrespect
- Have conversations with friends, family and colleagues.
There will be two training workshops:
- Friday 6 December, 9.30 – 1.00 at Castlefield Community Centre, 505 Bluff Road, Hampton
- Tuesday 10 December, 9.00 – 12.30 at Chapel Off Chapel, 12 Little Chapel St, Prahran
Registration and additional information can be found at: