Support Coordination is not an internal referral service – it is about finding and connecting you with the right services to bring your NDIS plan to life.
How can our Support Coordinators help you?
Our Support Coordinators can help you to:
- Understand your NDIS plan
- Connect with and set up Service Agreements with the right providers
- Independently manage your plan
- Make the most of your NDIS funding and track what you spend
- Maximise your choice and control over who provides your supports and how they are provided
- Resolve any issues with support providers
- Prepare for your plan review
Why choose us?
Central Bayside Community Health Services is a registered NDIS provider with 30 years’ experience in integrated health, wellbeing and disability services. We are a not-for-profit organisation committed to access and equity for all.
Our team of qualified, friendly staff genuinely care about helping you to achieve your goals and aspirations and live a happy, independent life.
Your choice and control over your NDIS plan is our priority.
Please contact our friendly team to find out more about our Support Coordination services in Melbourne on 8587 0200 or email@example.com