In Australia, 1 in 5 people are affected by mental illness, yet many don’t seek help because of stigma arising from misunderstanding or prejudice.
At Central Bayside Community Health Services, we offer a range of low cost or free services to help people affected by mental illness, including:
- Counselling & Psychology
- Specialist Child and Family Psychologist
- Social Support Groups
- Activity Groups for wellbeing and social connection such as Tai Chi and Pilates
- Anxiety, Stress & Lifestyle Management Program
- SMART Recovery
- Drug and Alcohol Support Service
- Veterans’ Affairs Alcohol Counselling
We are a registered NDIS Provider of mental health services and also have a private Art Therapist working from our Parkdale site on Friday mornings.
To find out more about any of these services, you can contact us on 03 8587 0200 or firstname.lastname@example.org