Do you know anyone looking for a rewarding role working as part of a great team?
We are seeking passionate, kind-hearted and caring Disability Support Workers to assist people with disability to engage in activities to meet their individual needs, goals and interests.
Our NDIS Day Support Services are provided in group and 1:1 settings at our centres, in the community and in clients’ homes.
While making a positive impact by helping others, you can enjoy the benefits of:
- Permanent, part-time or casual work
- Fixed hours / casual shifts, 7am to 10pm
- Highest Salary Packaging benefits
- Pay rates subject to experience and qualifications
- Local work – Parkdale, Edithvale, Cheltenham & Clayton
- Ongoing training and support
- A variety of work including outings & activities
- Staff wellbeing initiatives
To view the Position Descriptions and apply, please visit the Careers section of our website www.cbchs.org.au
Or contact us on 03 8587 0250 | email@example.com