Our Nurses help people with complex or chronic health problems to maximise their health potential and wellbeing.
The aim of the service is to prevent further health complications by improving better access to health care and assisting behaviour change to improve lifestyle choices and health status. This is accomplished by working in an integrated multidisciplinary health care team with a focus on providing coordinated person centred care and using best practice models of self-management approaches.
All of our services are part of a comprehensive integrated Allied Health Team which can also refer you to other services and group activities to help improve health, wellbeing and social connection.
This service provides:
- Holistic health assessment and care planning
- Health education
- Behaviour change intervention and health coaching
- Education and support on lifestyle risk factors
- Support with linking to other services and the community
- Assistance with aged care services
- Access to information, resources and services appropriate to individual health needs
- Assistance to help people remain independent in their own home
- Support for carers
- People with a disability or chronic health condition
- Carers of frail older people or people with a mental health or physical disability.
This is a free service, no fees apply.
Book an appointment
To book an appointment or for more information, please phone.