Supported Independent Living (SIL) is an NDIS funded service to support people with disability to live in a shared home
- We provide flexible SIL services to enable you to achieve your goal of living a happy and independent life in a shared home.
- Our professional support team are available 24/7 for as much or as little support you require at your shared home, including:
- Independent living skills such as self care and personal hygiene, getting ready for the day, cooking meals, daily household tasks, money handling, shopping etc.
- Support with movement and medication including hoist and transfer assistance, PEG feeding, administrating midazolam, epilepsy and diabetes management etc.
- Keeping fit, safe and active
- Support with recreational and social activities
- Support with social commitments, medical appointments and community activities
- Any other support requirements that enable you to fulfil your unique goals and aspirations
- We support people with varying level of abilities, from independent to high and complex support needs – we match our friendly and experienced support staff to suit your specific requirements.
- Over the years, our experienced support team have developed expertise in providing specialist care to individuals with intellectual disability, autism, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, epilepsy, sensory, physical or complex needs.
- We take time to understand you and your life goals and pro-actively develop positive support strategies to enhance your quality of life.
If you have SIL funding in your NDIS plan, we can help you
- Find a shared home to suit your requirements
- Find other housemates with similar interests to live with you in your shared home
- Support you every day to enhance your independent living skills in your shared home
If you don’t have SIL funding in your NDIS plan, we can help you
- Understand the NDIS criteria and process to secure SIL funding
- Support you on your journey with the NDIS
- Work with your Support Coordinator to help prepare for your NDIS plan review