The Clinic provides advice on the following issues:
- Contraceptive choices
- Pregnancy testing and pregnancy counselling
- Pap smears and health checks
- Breast checks and education regarding breast self-examination
- Pre-pregnancy advice and information
- Advice and treatment regarding menstrual problems and premenstrual syndrome
- Advice, screening and treatment (for males and females) for sexually transmitted infections
- Blood tests for Rubella, Pregnancy, HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, etc.
- Advice on menopause and Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Advice and referrals regarding infertility, sterilisation, gynaecological and obstetric care.
Nurse Practitioners in Sexual & Reproductive Health are Registered Nurses with additional qualifications which enable them to provide information, screening and referral for individuals in the area of sexual and reproductive health.
Appointments are available at Parkdale on alternate Mondays from 2.30pm – 6pm and Thursdays from 9am-5pm.
Appointments are available at Chelsea on alternate Thursdays from 1pm-4pm.
Nurses are available to talk to community groups.
This service is available to everyone.
Services are bulk billed, no fees apply.
Book an appointment
To book an appointment or for more information, please phone.