Join our interactive and exciting Online Programs, designed for individuals with different abilities. It doesn’t matter where you live – if you can connect to the internet, you can join our Online Programs! Meet old friends, make new social connections, have interesting conversations, learn new skills, play online games, beat social isolation and find happiness in the digital world! Our online programs are delivered via Zoom.
The foundations to our Online Programs are aligned to the 7 life areas, supporting you to achieve your goals and live a healthy, happy and independent life.
Our most popular Online Programs
- Food Fiesta – nutrition, healthy eating and cooking
- ScienceWorks– Watch and learn some interesting and weird science experiments
- Mind, Body, Spirit – practise health and wellbeing with skilled allied health professionals including gentle exercise, tai chi, relaxation and stress management
- Just for Fun – watch your favourite movies, enjoy karaoke, music and dance, interactive story-telling, gardening, virtual tours, play dress-ups and enjoy fun games online
- Knowledge is Power – learn about being safe, bullying and harassment, social media safety, human rights, relationships, money handling and more
How it Works
- We issue a Calendar of Online Programs, which outlines topics, day, date and time of our programs for the month.
- You select the programs, day and time you wish to attend and register your interest accordingly. See How to Register below.
- We send you an SMS message and/or an email with the Zoom login link on the day, at least one hour before the program begins, allowing you sufficient time to login and call us for assistance if necessary.
- The terms and conditions of participating in our online programs, including your rights and responsibilities will be as per your current Service Agreement with CBCHS.
How to Register
- Refer to our Calendar of Online Programs
- Select the program(s) that you wish to attend.
- Register for the program(s) by emailing the following details to email@example.com
- Participant name
- Carer/ family member name
- Contact details i.e. name, phone number and email address of the person who is responsible for supporting the participant
- Details of selected online program(s) – date, time and topic
- Registrations close 1 week prior to the date of program(s).
- If a program is fully booked, we may suggest a suitable alternative.
* If you are not currently a CBCHS client and would like to join our online programs, please contact us now firstname.lastname@example.org Our Client Journey Officer will support you with intake and on-boarding.
How to Enjoy our Online Programs
- Check your device e.g. laptop, iPad, tablet or smartphone is charged and ready to go.
- Make sure your microphone, speaker and camera are working properly.
- Find a quiet comfortable area to sit in – remember, you may need space for active programs!
- Have mum or dad or someone close by for assistance if you need it.
- Have any required worksheets or materials ready for your program – we will inform you in advance of what you may need on the day.
💲Service available for NDIS or self-funded clients