Join our interactive and exciting Online Programs – the perfect way to have fun, learn new skills and build knowledge, all from the comfort of your own home.
The Online Programs are part of our 1:1 Tailor made Support Services and are developed to meet individual needs to help you fulfil your goals and aspirations.
Delivered via Zoom, the programs are suitable for people with a range of abilities and are aligned to our 7 life areas, supporting you to live a healthy, happy and independent life.
Our most popular Online Programs include:
- Food Fiesta – nutrition, healthy eating and online cooking
- ScienceWorks– Watch and learn interesting and weird science experiments
- Mind, Body, Spirit – practise health and wellbeing such as gentle exercise, tai chi, relaxation and stress management
- Just for Fun – watch your favourite movies, enjoy karaoke, music and dance, interactive story-telling, gardening, virtual tours, play dress-ups and enjoy fun games online
- Knowledge is Power – learn about being safe, bullying and harassment, social media safety, human rights, relationships, money handling and more.
We can also create new programs to meet specific needs and interests and we match our friendly and experienced support staff to suit your requirements.
It doesn’t matter where you live – if you can connect to the internet you can join our Online Programs!
Service available for NDIS or self-funded clients