Now offering a greater mix of service options
In line with Victoria’s current COVID-Safe Settings, our COVID-normal service delivery to support the health and wellbeing of our community includes:
- Telehealth (video and phone consultation)
- Online Programs
- Face-to-face appointments with COVID-safe measures in place.
To stay COVID-safe, clients and visitors are strongly encouraged to wear a facemask while attending our sites.
Strict infection control measures are in place for all on-site and client-facing services in line with our COVID-Safe Plan
Our Services include:
- Child Development (incl. NDIS)
- Diabetes Education
- Dementia & Chronic Disease Nursing
- Dietetics (incl. NDIS)
- Drug & Alcohol Support
- Occupational Therapy (incl. NDIS)
- Physiotherapy (incl.NDIS)
- Podiatry (incl. NDIS)
- Social Support Groups (Aged Care)
- Group exercise activities – Online programs coming soon!
- Community Visitors Scheme
- Disability Services (NDIS) – Centre-based and community activities, 1:1 Home Support; Tailored Online Programs, Support Coordination
⭐Please contact us on 8587 0200 to discuss the best service option to meet your needs⭐
General Coronavirus Information
The link below provides an overview of the latest Victorian Government information and advice about Coronavirus – symptoms, testing and what to do to reduce the risk of infection.
To find out if you are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine as part of the current rollout, please visit https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility
For information on COVID-19 Vaccination Centres in Victoria, please visit https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/vaccination-centres
If you are concerned that you are at risk of carrying Coronavirus, please contact the Department of Health and Human Services Novel Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 675 398 before attending a hospital emergency department or appointment.
For translated information on Coronavirus please click here.
To reduce the risk of contracting or spreading any virus, there are simple protective measures we can all take including:
- Wear a mask when you can’t social distance
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Keep your distance from others – a social distance of at least 1.5m is recommended
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow when coughing and sneezing
- Don’t touch your face