When making an application please include:
- An up to date Resume / CV
- A cover letter
- A copy of your qualifications where they are essential to the position.
Applications must be sent by 5pm on the application close date.
To be considered for the position, all required attachments must be included.
Safety Screening Checks
Mandatory safety screening checks to be completed before an offer of employment will be made include:
- NDIS Worker Screening Check – for any NDIS risk assessed position.
- Referee Checks – these checks include questions relating to your skills and experience as well as previous conduct and behaviour in the workplace.
- National Criminal History Checks – should your application be successful we will conduct this check to establish if a criminal record exists and whether it is relevant in context of the role being applied for.
- International Police Check – Applicants who have lived overseas for 12 months or longer in one country in the past 10 years are required to consent to an international police check.
- Working with Children Check (WWCC) – for the following roles you will need a current WWCC:
- Primary Health Departments
- Reception and Central Intake
- Child Development Services
- Any role where you will be working with children
- Working Eligibility – the following people are eligible to work at CBCHS:
- Australian Citizens
- Australian Permanent Residents
- New Zealand citizens who entered Australia on a valid New Zealand passport and were granted a visa with work entitlements on arrival
- Non-Australian citizens holding a valid visa with work entitlements
As part of our recruitment process we include checking your working rights via the Department of Home Affairs Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) site.