- Contact Name: Matthew Macaulay
- Location: Mentone
- Closing Date: July 22, 2021
Part time permanent position (0.8) Based in Mentone We are looking for a values driven and experienced Administration Assistant to join our team. You will ideally have experience in dental, medical public practice, or community health practice with highly developed communication skills to engage with our clients.
- Part time permanent position (0.8)
- Based in Mentone
We are looking for a values driven and experienced Administration Assistant to join our team. You will ideally have experience in dental, medical public practice, or community health practice with highly developed communication skills to engage with our clients.
About the Company
About the Company
CBCHS is a for-cause, not-for-profit organisation providing a wide range of allied health, dental, child development, disability and aged care services to more than 15,000 clients every year in and around the City of Kingston. Many of our clients are differently abled, socially isolated, financially disadvantaged or exposed to other socio-economic vulnerabilities. Our head office is in Parkdale with programs and services also offered at Chelsea, Clarinda, Mentone, Cheltenham, Clayton and Edithvale.
We are a values driven organisation with a reputation for service innovation and quality. We are a flexible and inclusive employer that values and supports workforce diversity. We strongly support equal opportunity and encourage applications from all people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, those with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTIQ community, and people with a disability.
Purpose of the Position
About the role
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Social Support Group program via effective administrative and reception support. This role also undertakes client intake duties and helps maintain client management systems including TrakCare and My Aged Care.
We encourage you to view the video on our services at https://www.cbchs.org.au/videos/
What’s in it for you?
- Stable, reputable not for profit organisation that provides a wide range of quality health, wellbeing and social support services to the city of Kingston.
- Make a real difference to the local community
- Salary packaging
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted health insurance options
- Employee Assistance Program
About the role
- Deliver polite and efficient reception services to clients, visitors and staff including managing and directing general client and visitor enquiries
- Provide basic administrative support including data input and filing for SSG staff, as directed by your manager
- Provide accurate and timely information to clients and other stakeholders regarding CBCHS offerings and services
- Perform front desk operations which including accurate client billing/invoicing, supporting staff with access to pool cars, access cards and stationery, and manage room bookings
- Provide non-complex/initial intake services that can identify basic client needs and provide current and appropriate information
- Accurately update client information across CBCHS systems in line with CBCHS procedures For example, TrakCare, and My Aged Care;
- Complete intake related correspondence i.e. client new appointment letters and GP feedback letters;
- Perform CBCHS client record filing, this includes overseeing and ensuring all documents provided by health professionals are scanned into Trak, on a daily basis, in line with CBCHS policies;
Key Selection Criteria
- You will be a values driven individual with a desire to make a contribution to the local community
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative role in either private or public practice
- Experience in dental, medical public practice, or community health practice will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high standard reception and administrative support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven accuracy in data entry
- High level computer proficiency with attention to detail and accuracy, particularly using word processing and database applications
- Intermediate use of the client management system, TrakCare and billing systems
- A team player with proven experience in working collaboratively with all stakeholders.
How to Apply
Applications close Wednesday 21 July 2021.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police records check. This role is open to Australian Residents or those who hold the right to work in Australia.
For More Information
Contact Matthew Macaulay (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a confidential discussion.
A copy of the position description can be accessed via the Central Bayside Community Health Services Website careers page. https://www.cbchs.org.au/careers/.