CBCHS is pleased to add Support Coordination to the list of NDIS services we offer.
Support Coordination helps NDIS participants identify the right supports and services for their NDIS plan and connects them with the best providers to meet their needs.
This is important to help people with disability get the most out of their NDIS plan and achieve their goals.
Our Support Coordinators can help NDIS participants to:
- Understand their NDIS plan
- Connect with and set up Service Agreements with the right providers
- Independently manage their plan
- Make the most of NDIS funding and track what is spent
- Maximise choice and control over who provides supports and how they are provided
- Resolve any issues with support providers
- Prepare for plan reviews
We are committed to finding and connecting our clients with the right services to bring their NDIS plan to life.
For more information, please contact 8587 0200 or firstname.lastname@example.org