We support people with a range of abilities, from independent to high and complex support needs. Our disability day programs are designed to enhance independence, health and happiness so our clients can live a fulfilled life.
We offer a variety of choices with interesting group/individual programs provided in community locations and at our 4 support centres – Cheltenham, Clayton, Edithvale, Parkdale – each uniquely designed to support the needs of our differently-abled clients.
We take time to understand your goals and aspirations and support you with choice and control in selecting programs that are most suitable to meet your specific requirements.
Our capacity and capability-building programs are aligned to the following 7 Life Areas, supporting you to achieve your goals and live a healthy, happy and independent life.
1. Independent Living Skills
Independent Living Skills for capability development in personal wellbeing and independence with activities that enhance your daily life skills such as cooking, gardening, communication, self-care, personal hygiene, shopping, travel, advocacy, safety, etc.
2. Creative Arts
Creative art programs to recognise and enhance your artistic talents and foster an appreciation for performing, therapeutic and visual arts. Activities include music, dance, drama, fashion, floristry, art and crafts, social and digital media.
3. Recreation & Leisure
Recreation & Leisure programs to identify and cherish activities that you find enjoyable, such as group or individual outings or sports activities like bowling, go-karting, basketball, sensory gardens, local markets, book club, etc.
4. Social & Relationship Skills
Social & Relationship skills to build meaningful social networks and nurture relationship skills to help interact and communicate with others
5. Mind, Body, Spirit
Mind, Body, Spirit programs empower you to feel calm, peaceful and physically fit with activities that nurture your health and wellbeing, such as yoga, gym, massage, sensory awareness, swimming, tai-chi, hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, dog therapy.
6. Pre-work Skills Development
Pre-work Skills Development is to support and develop your ability with pre-work skill-building activities such as computer and iPad skills, numeracy and literacy skills, learning to perform scheduled time-bound or outcome-based tasks.
7. Civic & Community Inclusion
Civic & Community inclusion programs including volunteering opportunities, civic duties, publications, advocacy groups to enhance your awareness and involvement in the community and promote a sense of belonging, contribution and acceptance.
- Our professional support team provides a high standard of support with self-care and personal hygiene, hoist and transfer assistance, health support including medication, PEG feeding, administrating midazolam, epilepsy and diabetes management
- Over the years, our experienced support team has developed expertise in providing specialist care to individuals with intellectual disability, autism, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, epilepsy, sensory, physical or complex needs.
- We take time to understand you and your life goals and pro-actively develop positive support strategies to enhance your quality of life.
Service available for NDIS or self-funded clients.