- Better health, wellbeing and support for our community.
- To enhance the health and wellbeing of individuals through innovative, responsive services delivered in partnership with our community.
- Respect for each individual, families and for the diverse cultures within our communities.
- Empowerment as a cornerstone of how we work; we acknowledge the potential of each person and promote client participation and contribution.
- Collaboration with each other and with members of the community and colleagues from other organisations. We recognise that together we can achieve better outcomes.
- Quality in all aspects of our work. Our practice is evidence based and we continually strive to achieve excellence in all of our programs and services.
- Transparency in how we operate, particularly in how we make decisions and communicate.